The Scott County Community Development Agency (SC-CDA) in Shakopee, MN, is hiring for the full-time position (40 hours per week) of Housing Specialist-Project Based. This position acts as the property manager/landlord for 106 units of HUD scattered site subsidized rental housing.
This position shows units; completes inspections; resolves tenant issues/disputes; reviews rental applications for program eligibility; conducts recertification/lease renewals; communicates and enforces rental program rules. Must be detail oriented and have exceptional client service skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (equivalent years of experience or a combination of education/experience qualify).
- 1-3 years of subsidized housing program administration or subsidized property rental/leasing experience serving clients who are low income, have limited English proficiency, have a physical or mental disability, etc.
- A driver s license, good driving record, and a reliable vehicle will be needed for this position.
- Preferred Qualifications: 3 or more years experience as described above.
- Certification in subsidized rental housing program or in property management/leasing.
Pay Grade: $21.93/minimum; $27.41/mid, per hour/non-exempt.
The CDA offers generous Paid Time Off, 11 paid holidays, as well as
medical/dental plans and other benefits.
To apply: Applications may be obtained on www.scottcda.org, picked up from 323 Naumkeag Street S., Shakopee, or mailed upon request by calling (952) 402-9022.
Resumes without completed applications including the supplemental will not be accepted.
If you require an accommodation under the American s with Disabilities Act to apply for this position, contact the SC-CDA. Applications must be received NO LATER than 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday August 2, 2017.